Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using Location Helper. Our site offers a means for people around the world to create and join their own LocationHelper community site for like minded people.
The Location Helper service is one that provides users with the facilities to easily create, manage and maintain their own Location Helper community site via the Location Helper system.
Location Helper is a trading name for OnClick Solutions ltd.
Location Helper will not tolerate the creation or posting of any site or content which refers to or contains Pornographic, Offensive, Gambling related or copyright infringing material. Any site referring to or containing any information relating to the subjects mentioned above will be shut down immediately and without notice.
The FIRST time you violate the rules, you (Owner and/or User) will be banned from using all Location Helper sites. You will not receive a warning. You will not get a second chance.
2. Definition of terms for Location Helper
prior to use of the LocationHelper sites and communities.
"Location Helper" is the brand name for "LocationHelper.com" which operated as a closed group LocationHelper website facility which individuals can use to set up their own individual, specified community within.
"Us" "We" and "Our" refers to Location Helper the company and employees.
"The Company" means Location Helper as an organization and excludes employees.
"You" refers to the user/visitor to any Location Helper site or page.
"Owner" and "Creator" means the person that has established and set up a community within the Location Helper facility - creating their own dedicated LocationHelper group or community.
"You" refers to you as the user, owner or visitor to any LocationHelper site, page or content.
"User" refers to the users/members that are visiting, posting, commenting, and interacting with any community set up by an Owner or by Location Helper themselves.
"Posting", "Creating" refers to any content added to any of the Location Helper community sites whether this is an image, text, links, videos or photos.
"Site" means the website that is being referred to such as LocationHelper.com or any of its community sites that have been established by an Owner.
"Content" means anything added, posted, uploaded or written to any Location Helper community site. Content could be an image, text, photographs, links, videos, sounds, files, logo’s, messages, or anything else added to any of the Location Helper sites.
3. Site Content
Location Helper do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of any material on any community site created. The material on all sites is posted and managed by the Owner of each site and may be out of date, or incorrect.Location Helper make no commitment to ensure that this material is correct or up to date.
Location Helper may make changes to the material on our websites and may update, amend and develop the Location Helper system at any time and without notice.
4. Site Up-time
Location Helper takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its community sites are available 24 hours, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if Location Helper and/or any community site is unavailable at any time.
Location Helper may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give Owners and Users advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
5. Creative Commons License
Location Helper has granted a Creative Commons License ("Creative Commons License") to all Location Helper community site content in terms of an Attribution license.
Information on the Attributions license, allowing others to distribute, remix and build upon any works posted to any Location Helper community site, Creative Commons Licenses and compliance with them, can be found via the Creative Commons website www.creativecommons.org.
6. Feedback and development
Location Helper acknowledge and may act upon feedback given from Owners and Users. If you choose to provide Location Helper with site feedback, you are assigning all ownership of such feedback to us. You acknowledge that we will be entitled to use and implement any feedback in any manner without restriction, and without any obligation of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to LocationHelper’s services and the full content of this website. For further information on Copyright law, please see www.copyrightservice.com or www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p08_berne_convention.
8. Governing Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. Third party data
Location Helper will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent to you by Location Helper will only be in connection with the Location Helper service and products with the option to ‘unsubscribe’ to future notifications.
Any links to third party websites found on any Location Helper or community sites are provided for your convenience or as advertising links only. We have not reviewed each third party website or link and take no responsibility for them or their content.
We do not endorse the third party websites or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked from any Location Helper website, you do so at your own risk.
10. Log Files
Location Helper analyze the trends of website usage. Our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. None of this analysis gives any personally identifiable data, and is solely used for administration and monitoring purposes.
12. Code of conduct
Location Helper expect all Owners and Users to adhere to the Code of Conduct when using any Location Helper community site. You must read the Code of Conduct prior to creating a Location Helper community site or using one.
Location Helper will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to the Location Helper site communities.
14. Representations and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant to Location Helper that: You will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations when usingLocation Helper. This is inclusive of any promotion or communication regarding your community site. You own or have all necessary rights, title and interest in any contribution you make to any Location Helper website and that you share these rights with Location Helper when those contributions are posted. You will not infringe or violate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right. You will not slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any person. None of your contributions to any Location Helper sites contain any computer programming viruses or routines that may potentially damage or interfere with the Location Helper system or any system data or personal information.
Location Helper, takes no responsibility or liability for any kind of loss or damage to you or any third party as a result of the use of its websites.
16a. For Users
To use this website, you are acknowledging and accepting the following terms:
- That you are over 13 years of age
- That you have read and will adhere to the Code of Conduct for Users
- When registering within any Location Helper community site, it is solely the responsibility of you as a User to ensure that any passwords remain private and are not given out to others at any time.
- You must adhere to Copyright, Trademark and other relevant intellectual property rights on all contributions posted or linked to any Location Helper community site including the services and the full content of this website.
- Users are responsible for the content of all of their contributions, however the Owner of anyLocation Helper community has the sole responsibility to remove any content, contributions and/or Users deemed by them to be acting inappropriately, illegally or simply not in accordance to these terms.
- As a User, your User information is accessible by both OnClick Solutions ltd, trading as Location Helper and the Location Helper community site Owner. You may receive communication from either party in the form of emails, invites, newsletters and the likes.
- It is up to you as the User to report unauthorized or illegal activity within your account immediately - this should be done via the Community Owner.
- Any User may unsubscribe from their Location Helper account(s) at any time via their profile pages. On selection of ‘unsubscribe’ the account will be instantly set to not-active.
- Users must adhere to all Copyright, Trademark and intellectual property rights at all times when using any Location Helper community site.
16b. For Location Helper Community Owners
When a Location Helper community site is established, you are able to set up sub domains for that site which you as the owner will be responsible for in terms of maintenance and promotion.
In creating a Location Helper community site, you are acknowledging and accepting the following terms:
- That Location Helper reserves the right to remove any Location Helper community at any point without prior notice or liability.
- Any individual may set up a maximum of 10 Location Helper community sites at any time. To create additional community sites after this 10 will require the cancellation/deletion of an existing community site established by that individual.
- All Location Helper communities are for personal and non-commercial usage only. To modify, change, distribute or reproduce the Location Helper system in any form, you must have permission from OnClick Solutions ltd (trading as Location Helper) in advance.
- Location Helper owns all rights, titles and interest in content in any Location Tracker community site, including without limitation any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret and other proprietary rights, renewals, extensions and restorations.
- You agree to not remove, obscure, or amend copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices within the Location Helper system.
- As a Community Site Owner, you are entirely responsible for all content that is uploaded, posted, emailed and otherwise made available via your Location Helper community site. Location Helper the company, do not monitor or control content posted and we take no responsibility this content.
- Your community must receive activity within a 90 day period. Inactivity of more than 90 days will result in your community being de-activated.
- As the Owner, you must log in at least once every 90 days. Location Helper reserve the right to remove any Location Helper community site from any Owner that fails to access their site in this period. Location Helper may pass ownership of any Location Helper community site to someone else if regular access is not maintained as specified here.
- Promotion of your Location Helper community site is solely the responsibility of each Owner. Location Helper takes no responsibility for any promotional management of any community site.
- On cancellation of a Location Helper community site, you as the Owner will no longer have any rights to access the data within that Site. This includes all content and user data. Location Helper are not obliged to migrate or provide this information to you once your community has been cancelled.
- If content is deleted from Location Helper the company’s server, it may remain in our archives (but we have no obligation to archive or back-up member data or content).
- On any Location Helper community sites, Location Helper the company, have the exclusive right to sell, run and/or serve third-party advertising via an ad-server service such as Google AdSense. As a site Owner, you agree to this unless previously agreed with Location Helper The Company.
- Any changes made to the system will be applied automatically to each community site.